.

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Live Life On Purpose

My project in life is to be prospered in what I indirect request to be become and just life general. emotional state can be tough at times, but when defy my family there to soups finesse and help push me through those times it will become easier. That is why I drew my fame ill on my surfboard. dear the help and support from my family wont make me in(predicate) LU. I am the one who inescapably to make me successful. In the future, I indigence to become a photographer/ pick out editor. In order for me to pursue what I want to become I have to finish and pass risque tutor and pose AC accepted into the college/ university I would alike to attend.The Academy of cheat University is where would like to major in photography and bewitching Arts. Need to make sure get g DOD grades throughout high school. Yet, for me to pass high school with tail end and B s I need move my hardest and study hard. This is why I chose a picture of a camera, dry ewe a book and wrote down Academ y of Art University on my surfboard. layoff have belief anything is possible. this is say by Betray Hamilton in the plastic film Soul Surfer. Strongly agree with Betray. I believe that if I dont have f that in myself wont become what I want to be and be successful in it.I need to have e faith and confidence in myself for me to pass and tweak high school, get accepted in to the Academy of Art University, and graduate college in what I want to major in. The at is why I quoted Betray on my surfboard. Also, another challenge for me to become successful and live my purpose of lie wages is money. College is a lot of money to enroll, books, classes, supplies and so on I can t just imprecate on my parents and family to pay all of it. Im release to have to pay for most enrollment, gas, a place to live, groceries and everything else in order to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment